Saturday, January 29, 2011

Celebrating the Busiest Week of My Life


In an attempt to skip out on school my brother and I once prayed for snow for 2 weeks. Of course what we got was the biggest blizzard that the NE US had seen in 15 years. With this track record my request for more hours in a day or more of me to get all this work done should be a sure thing, after all a prayer for successfully finishing the busiest week of my life is much more righteous than a prayer for a blizzard to get out of school. Of course I would rather be to busy then bored out of my mind and if your going to drown it might as well be in something you enjoy drinking. Well I love art, so let it rain!
Seriously, the busiest week of my life here’s my to do list:
(Oh and also I have a cold)

Job 1: Receptionist at Bankside
Work M, Sa, Su

Job 2: Art Technician
Work T, W, Th (Cleaning and getting rooms ready for students)
Break down of old show
Set up of new show
Marketing for The Bag Show
Fix 4 screens for screen printing

Job 3: Ceramics Teacher
Work on Thursday
Figure out why I am not getting paid
Make an example ceramics model of a Futurist stylized doggy before class
Make an example ceramics model of a Pop Art hand saw before class

Job 4: Freelance Artist
Going for Gold Banner
Done Tuesday
Get images
Doctor and compile images
Get approval then send it off
Smartfit Bootcamp Logo
Due Thursday
Download Inkscape
Draw designs
Get approval
Make design in Vector format
Translate Inkscape into usable files formats
Get approval-fix-then send it off
Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour (color)
Due Friday
Buy supplies (try to remember how to use them)
Paint a watercolor (colour)
Frame and mat the finished work
Figure out where in the world the submission place is
Stand in line
One Smartbody Logo
Due Sunday
Get approval
Make design in Vector format
Translate Inkscape into usable files formats
Get approval-fix-then send it off

Personal
Tickets for weddings
Make a plan
Make a budget
Buy the tickets

I am guilty of saying, “I would rather be to busy then bored out of my mind”, but I am thinking about taking it back.

2 comments:

  1. don't forget:
    Make wife coffee in the morning

    that's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Now I don't feel sorry for myself anymore. I thought I was the busiest person on earth till I read this Sal! You'd better figure a time for some rest in there somewhere~

    ReplyDelete