Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 in review

Just a quick update. It has almost been 1 week and everything is going great! So far I have:
- Made one drawing
- Reunited and taken care of my sick wife
- Run from our room to the 3 biggest/closest museums
- Visited half of the Tate-Modern (it is that big)
- Applied for a job at one of those 3 museums
- Researched a lot (banks, jobs, galleries, coffee shops)
- Almost finished opening up a bank account
- Started the process for my National Health Insurance Number
- First day next week, I will run to all the nearby art galleries then clean up and submit my work for admittance

Did the Marines make me this crazy or was it all the Paint fumes?

2 comments:

  1. Yes Sal all of the above.

    Get better Gilee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the paint fumes. My dad was a bit that way too. James Galloway. He was an amazing artist. He painted in oils. I grew up with the fumes myself so that may explain a few things...b-dazle?

    Love hearing about your progress in London. Keep with it. Success is just around the corner..I can feel it.

    Best
    Paint Fume Woman
    (Cheryl)

    ReplyDelete